Saturday, June 15, 2013

Baby Ties, Pillow Boxes, and Furniture

Just wanted to post photos of a few of our new items at the shop. I've had some requests for baby ties and small gift boxes and they've been on my to do list for a while so it feels good to get some done.
I tried the bow tie one on my 6 month old nephew and it looked so adorable I almost didn't want to put it out for sale :)
I've been meaning to make these for about a year now. :-o We've had quite a few people ask for small gift boxes for gift cards, certificates, and small items like jewelry and I kept thinking that I should make these. Finally did a custom one the other day for a customer and it spurred me on to make some more :)

And of course, I have to show off some of our new furniture pieces. The small writing desk/secretary is already sold, but I love the vintage wallpaper I used on it so I wanted to post it anyway. :) I have been waiting for the perfect piece to use it on and was finally able to. I still have some of it left, so I'll be keeping a look out for another piece it will work on.

A new dresser that Mom did that is just gorgeous!
And finally, a piece that we have been working on for a long time. Such a cool piece, but it needed a ton of repair work. Not something we normally like to do, but this piece was just too cool to pass up :)






No comments:

Post a Comment