Friday, September 10, 2010

New Inspiration

Kind of like I thought, I haven't been able to consistently stick with blogging. I'm just not that type of person...I flit from one project to the next, only really finishing a few of them. Its pretty unfortunate because I really do intend to be consistent with things and would prefer to have a larger number of completed projects. Sometimes my flightiness causes me to be too lazy to even begin projects. I convince myself I'll never finish them so I shouldn't even start them. Here goes my attempt at trying to be more consistent.
Lately I've become obsessed with Emily Henderson (check out her blog by clicking on her name). I'm really not the type to become obsessed with people and it is frightening me a little. I happened to catch one episode of DesignStar where she designed a room in a glass house and have been hooked ever since. I absolutely love her style and I want to be like her :). Although a little creepy, maybe this is a good thing...something new and fresh to inspire me.
Her new show, Secrets from a Stylist, is airing on HGTV this Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment