Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm excited about some of our new furniture pieces! I was in a French mood when I woodburned and painted this one :-) I was happy to find some toile fabric for the seat of the chair to go with it. The chair was originally a sewing chair, so the seat lifts up for more storage! The desk is pretty awesome because the top lifts up and a shelf pulls out. It was originally for typewriters and still has the vintage sticker on it explaining this. But its perfect to set a laptop or desktop and keyboard on, or to just use as a pull out work station for extra room. The rest of our new furniture pieces can be seen on pinterest or in our shop. Mom is currently working on re-upholstering a really nice captain's chair and my next project will be a dresser. Excited for the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment