Saturday, April 28, 2012

Vintage Wallpaper

I'm in love with this vintage wallpaper.
It's so perfectly me. The light teal/minty color with bronze accents, the retro design with a little Asian influence. Yep, even has cherry blossoms on it. Mom found it at an auction, one of her best finds ever (in my opinion:)). I can't wait to make stuff with it. But it's going to be one of those things that I have to force myself to use and not hoard. It's going to be one of those things that I want to wait until I find the perfect project for it, but consider it as an option for almost every project until I do. I even briefly considered wallpapering a wall in my house with it just so I could stare at it every day. But I don't want to risk getting sick of it. So it will live in our supplies at the shop until it can be used for that perfect thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment